Let's Go Cubs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddpedlar

Iron Dramatist
Anyone with me pulling for the Cubs to put 99 years of history behind them this year? :D

Chicago%20Cubs.jpg
 
I'll cheer along with you Todd. I'm a Packer fan and I hold no allegiance in any other sports team. I sure would like to see the Cubbies win a series though. Maybe this year.

Go Cubbies!
 
Go CUBBIES! I have my Mark Grace (17) jersey on today. I am at seminary too. I am thinking someone is going to ask me about grace and why I got 17 instead of 7. We'll see what happens.
 
I am thinking someone is going to ask me about grace and why I got 17 instead of 7....

The NEW 17 points of über-neo-Calvinism!!!

Hey, what's the problem with one more decontextualized revision? :D

Oh yeah, and go Cubs ;) It'd be worth seeing even the Angels loose if it meant the Cubs could win the thing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top