Ligonier 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Puritan Board Senior
Will anyone from PuritanBoard be attending this year's Ligonier Conference? I'm going to be down there with my Grandparents and I would love to say hello to anyone from the Board. Maybe we can sit down and chat in the bookstore.
 
I thought I might be able to attend until I got my semester teaching schedule. I have a class 1230 Thursday and that knocks me out of the box. Zach, do you know if there will be any way of getting transcripts or CDs of the presentations?

Thanks,
James
 
I thought I might be able to attend until I got my semester teaching schedule. I have a class 1230 Thursday and that knocks me out of the box. Zach, do you know if there will be any way of getting transcripts or CDs of the presentations?

Thanks,
James

Ligonier usually lets you purchase them online afterward and I think there are live steams (could be wrong!) I of course just chose to cut class and you should too!
 
I thought I might be able to attend until I got my semester teaching schedule. I have a class 1230 Thursday and that knocks me out of the box.

Thanks,
James

I of course just chose to cut class and you should too!

I wish it was that easy. Our spring break isn't until the last week of March, so that doesn't help at all. Please share your experiences at the conference when you return. Take care.

James
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top