Look out world! I'm on Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaScriptura

Puritanboard Brimstone
I'm blasting my way into the 21st Century! I have spent the last several days working on my website (which isn't quite ready for a public launch... but stay tuned). In the meantime, I'm now on Twitter.
Follow me and I'll follow you. Unless you're a crazy person and in that case just follow me and we'll call it even.

You can find me @thetruthaddict

Sign up and you'll be among the first to hear about everything from insights I have about current events, to godly counsel in crazy situations, to me almost sliding off the road down a 100 ft incline into a frozen river, to my daughter almost getting stomped by a moose, to having fun at a Sinbad show… And in the midst of it all trying to lay hold of that for which Christ laid hold of me. Never a dull moment here! Sign up and don't miss the action.

Blessings,
Ben

Last edited:
Oh man... This could get ugly!

My twitter handle is taken from the tagline of my site.... I couldn't believe that the twitter handle that matches the title of my site was already taken.

Oh well... Life is full of fun little hiccups like this! :)

I'll be signing up for twitter soon and will certainly follow you. No need to follow me - unless you have an interest in lentils and herbs!

Oh man... This could get ugly!

My twitter handle is taken from the tagline of my site.... I couldn't believe that the twitter handle that matches the title of my site was already taken.

Oh well... Life is full of fun little hiccups like this! :)
Well if you hurry, www.thetruthaddict.com domain is still available.

I've got my domain name already... :) I don't want to say it (again) because I don't want people to go there prematurely. But suffice to say, when I tried to get that Twitter handle, lo and behold, it had been taken but the person who took it hasn't posted anything even though he's had it for over 3yrs. Sigh...

Those of you who have signed up to follow me know that I have sent out only meaningful tweets. Nothing about "this is what I'm eating for breakfast!" or what have you.

For those who have not yet signed up... don't miss out!
After all, if you don't like what I say... you can always stop following.

Join the fun @thetruthaddict

Blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back