V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Apr 21, 2007 #1 Meteor Shower Peaks Before Dawn on the Lord's Day (April 21, 2007)
P Puddleglum Puritan Board Sophomore Apr 21, 2007 #2 Is 5:30 PDT too late to watch them? (If not . . . maybe I'll get to watch while walking to the bus tomorrow!)
Is 5:30 PDT too late to watch them? (If not . . . maybe I'll get to watch while walking to the bus tomorrow!)
staythecourse Puritan Board Junior Apr 22, 2007 #3 Thanks Andrew You da man. You mentioned the last shower and I headed out to a secluded soccer field. I'll head out there tonight (a lot wamenr) and catch some more. Thanks brother.
Thanks Andrew You da man. You mentioned the last shower and I headed out to a secluded soccer field. I'll head out there tonight (a lot wamenr) and catch some more. Thanks brother.