Make It Stop! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
Man! This tweeters tad thing on my screen! it is in a horrid place, I keep hitting and clicking it with my cursor! :(:(:( Is there someway I can hide it or move it or.........make it go "way"....!!!!:(:(:( Uncle E is upset!:(:(:(

Generally I follow you, but I have no idea what you're talking about this time!

Ah, I see it now (after refreshing the page).

Last edited:
Generally I follow you, but I have no idea what you're talking about this time!
OK ,Anna....on the left side of my screen is a bookmark looking thing it says tweeters (whatever that is), it is in an akward place and I keep bumping it....worse...I am sure it was not here earlier????? Mods???? Admins???? Tech Wizards???What is this grotty thing! Make it go away! HELP!!!

http://noscript.net/getit]NoScript - JavaScript/Java/Flash blocker for a safer Firefox experience! - get it! - InformAction[/url]
What if I am using Safari????
Then you can do nothing, unless you get Steve Job's permission, and he thinks it is "cool" and you pay him $500.

Oh, by the way, I'm sure this is all made worse because the Mac mouse is from 1978.
I am using a state of the art track pad! Thank You! Sniff!

Mine's gone too. My guess is that it was Super-Rich to the rescue!
Hurrah for Rich! Man! That was annoying it was an inch long and about 2 inches down on my screen and jutted out about half an inch....it was like an iceberg! I could hardly avoid it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back