Augusta Puritan Board Doctor Nov 21, 2007 #2 That is so cool!! I wish I could think up something like that. I have tried.
Megaloo Puritan Board Freshman Nov 21, 2007 #4 I've got vacume cleaner bags full of fun...wonder if those could sell??? SOMETIMES, they even have yen, toys, socks and cheerios in them!!! I could call them 'Bags O' Surprise'!!! WOW, that lady basically won the lotto. Hope ya'll are having a good week.
I've got vacume cleaner bags full of fun...wonder if those could sell??? SOMETIMES, they even have yen, toys, socks and cheerios in them!!! I could call them 'Bags O' Surprise'!!! WOW, that lady basically won the lotto. Hope ya'll are having a good week.
Augusta Puritan Board Doctor Nov 21, 2007 #5 VirginiaHuguenot said: Excellent emoticon usage, Traci! Click to expand... Why thank you, thank you very much.
VirginiaHuguenot said: Excellent emoticon usage, Traci! Click to expand... Why thank you, thank you very much.