N nwink Puritan Board Sophomore Apr 27, 2012 #1 I've been thinking of getting a good massage machine or device (like for neck rubs). Any recommendations?
I've been thinking of getting a good massage machine or device (like for neck rubs). Any recommendations?
hermanchauw Puritan Board Freshman Apr 27, 2012 #2 Foam roller, mini basketball or medicine ball, tennis/soft/base ball, golf ball. Google "self myofascial release", "foam rolling", "body rolling", "trigger points".
Foam roller, mini basketball or medicine ball, tennis/soft/base ball, golf ball. Google "self myofascial release", "foam rolling", "body rolling", "trigger points".
Tim Puritan Board Graduate Apr 27, 2012 #3 hermanchauw said: Foam roller, mini basketball or medicine ball, tennis/soft/base ball, golf ball. Google "self myofascial release", "foam rolling", "body rolling", "trigger points". Click to expand... Good suggestions. And these are all simple/cheap.
hermanchauw said: Foam roller, mini basketball or medicine ball, tennis/soft/base ball, golf ball. Google "self myofascial release", "foam rolling", "body rolling", "trigger points". Click to expand... Good suggestions. And these are all simple/cheap.
gordo Puritan Board Freshman Apr 27, 2012 #4 Although it's not great for the neck a foam roller has saved my back. I had chronic lower and mid back pain from my days as an athlete. Foam roller works wonders and my back pain is minimal now. I got it off Amazon for like $20.
Although it's not great for the neck a foam roller has saved my back. I had chronic lower and mid back pain from my days as an athlete. Foam roller works wonders and my back pain is minimal now. I got it off Amazon for like $20.
hermanchauw Puritan Board Freshman Apr 27, 2012 #5 Tim said: hermanchauw said: Foam roller, mini basketball or medicine ball, tennis/soft/base ball, golf ball. Google "self myofascial release", "foam rolling", "body rolling", "trigger points". Click to expand... Good suggestions. And these are all simple/cheap. Click to expand... Yes.
Tim said: hermanchauw said: Foam roller, mini basketball or medicine ball, tennis/soft/base ball, golf ball. Google "self myofascial release", "foam rolling", "body rolling", "trigger points". Click to expand... Good suggestions. And these are all simple/cheap. Click to expand... Yes.