B bookslover Puritan Board Doctor Sep 8, 2013 #1 Does anyone have any knowledge about what's happening with Michael Marlowe, if anything? He hasn't posted to his Bible Research website (Bible Research by Michael Marlowe) in over a year.
Does anyone have any knowledge about what's happening with Michael Marlowe, if anything? He hasn't posted to his Bible Research website (Bible Research by Michael Marlowe) in over a year.
Ask Mr. Religion Flatly Unflappable Sep 17, 2013 #3 I did send Mr. Marlowe and email asking about his well-being on the 5th, but have rec'd no response.
C. M. Sheffield Puritan Board Graduate Sep 17, 2013 #4 I hope he is well. His website has been a tremendous help to me through the years.
B bookslover Puritan Board Doctor Sep 17, 2013 #5 Ask Mr. Religion said: I did send Mr. Marlowe and email asking about his well-being on the 5th, but have rec'd no response. Click to expand... Patrick, I also sent him an email some months ago, and also got no response. Very curious.
Ask Mr. Religion said: I did send Mr. Marlowe and email asking about his well-being on the 5th, but have rec'd no response. Click to expand... Patrick, I also sent him an email some months ago, and also got no response. Very curious.
S Somerset Puritan Board Junior Sep 18, 2013 #6 What an excellent resource - I'd never heard of it. Thank you for the link.
wish2bflying Puritan Board Freshman Sep 18, 2013 #7 Say it ain't so ... ! Michael Marlowe's Mugshot - Hamilton County, OH. (Arrested 2013-07-21) Just kidding, that's not him ... right?
Say it ain't so ... ! Michael Marlowe's Mugshot - Hamilton County, OH. (Arrested 2013-07-21) Just kidding, that's not him ... right?