Looking through them, it looks like these are uploads some of their free ebooks that they have here on their site:
Introduction to Monergism’s freely available Christian eBooks with links to the complete Reformed Theology eBook Library. Includes classic works, sermons, and
www.monergism.com
Glancing through the Amazon versions, I still see the lack of formatting and the OCR errors and typos that are in the free editions:
View attachment 9483
However, I recognize it might be worth it for some to purchase it and have it as part of their Amazon note-taking/syncing system. Just be informed as to what you are buying.
I appreciate the work they have done in digitizing a lot of these, but be aware that most of the time it appears to be raw text, and even once as I was reading one, I noticed something that seemed a little strange, did some digging, and found there were dozens of pages that had been accidentally dropped from the text. Proofing takes a lot of time and effort and typically isn't done on free ebooks. These are not proofed copies.