MP3 Editing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PresbyDane

Puritanboard Doctor
I have just bought a mp3 digital recorder the "Tascam DR-07" does anyone know of any program one could buy so one could edit the recordings?
 
Anything but Audacity.




OK, OK. I'm kidding. Audacity is what I use as well--though there are better programs out there, if you're looking for professional-level editing. They just cost more--a WHOLE lot more. For occasional, home/church use, Audacity is probably the best choice.
 
Does it work similar to garage band on Mac?

I'm not real familiar with GarageBand. I do know that in Audacity you can record, save as an Audacity Project(aup) or export as WAV(uncompressed), MP3(in Windows, at least, I haven't figured out how in Linux) and OGG(which is free and open source, though not as widely supported as MP3). There are also many effects plugins such as noise removal, amplification, etc., and it supports editing the files as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top