Need help with numbered lists in iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidius

Inactive User
I am manually editing some of the information for tracks I have in a particular album in iTunes, and the numbering is doing something weird. It looks like this:

1
10
11
12
13
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

It is counting the two-digit numbers as going after 1 because they have a one at the beginning, instead of recognizing that they need to go after 9. Does anyone know how to fix this?
 
I don't have a Mac available to check this right now, but I think you can right click on each track then click on 'Get Info'. Then you can name each track as part of a compilation and enter the track number for each one in the order that you want them. It is kind of a pain. I've run in to that problem with conferences that have many track that I want to listen to in order.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top