Yes,
Best of all is Eugene Sledge's classic: "With the Old Breed: At Peleliu and Okinawa
https://www.audible.com/pd/With-the...5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=DM9QGV7T32MR8R0YHHG2
Then everything by Robert Leckie that has been turned into audio, particularly "Helmet for my Pillow":
https://www.audible.com/pd/Helmet-f...5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=JH0J70HPYW42MY3Y64NZ
I have a particular interest in the War in the Pacific since my grandfather and uncle fought there, and I particularly like hearing about Guadalcanal and there are a number of great books on this battle, the best being:
"Midnight in the Pacific" by Joseph Wheelan:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Midnight...5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=T582V9DEWYJN579DPSAF
And "Bloody Ridge and Beyond" about the famous Edson's Raiders by Marlin Groft:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Bloody-R...5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=7744GAQAW9B2JQPZZYBG
"Morning Star: Midnight Sun" by Jeffrey Cox is about the aviation war in the Pacific in the early years, when we were often outnumbered:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Morning-...357-dab3dee05ca1&pf_rd_r=QAB3481BQD4SEQ489Y34
"War in the South Pacific: Out in the Boondocks" is one of the best because it is an oral history from the soldiers who fought in the Pacific (which they cleaned up I think for editorial reasons and to expunge cussing, but otherwise good, I want to hear it straight), by James Horan:
https://www.audible.com/pd/War-in-t...357-dab3dee05ca1&pf_rd_r=QAB3481BQD4SEQ489Y34
"Voices of the Pacific" by Adam Makos is great:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Voices-o...357-dab3dee05ca1&pf_rd_r=XPWFDVJ3ST0P70EQDAAM
And "Spearhead" also by Makos is excellent and will soon be a movie:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Spearhea...5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=EJX4T1NPPQ8YMTB1HTF9
"Nemisis" The Battle for Japan" by Max Hastings is long and very detailed, but good:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Nemesis-...357-dab3dee05ca1&pf_rd_r=XPWFDVJ3ST0P70EQDAAM
Stephen Ambrose's Band of Brothers is great:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Band-of-...877-5b1296874b4a&pf_rd_r=XQA8MS5DVEJ9NCWN8NRA
As well as Ambrose's Citizen Soldier:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Citizen-...877-5b1296874b4a&pf_rd_r=7X193XWP05VZV1F0N40K
And Ambrose Pegasus Bridge (I really liked this one):
https://www.audible.com/pd/Pegasus-...877-5b1296874b4a&pf_rd_r=0WBWKMR273Z0EYPC9Y8R
Eugene Sledge's friend Sid Phillips has a very entertaining memoir, "You'll be Sor-ree!" which I loved:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Youll-Be...5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=HWPXQMYRYKKZEF909MJ3
"Easy Company Soldier" by Don Malarkey was good:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Easy-Com...877-5b1296874b4a&pf_rd_r=N68PZST6EPY4BXQKQVXK
"If you survive" by George Wilson is an officer's memoir of leading troops from Normandy to the Battle of the Bulge and the end of the war:
https://www.audible.com/pd/If-You-S...357-dab3dee05ca1&pf_rd_r=XPWFDVJ3ST0P70EQDAAM
This is only a partial list, there is also a submarine warfare book (Silent Service) and a book about President Bush (1) and his flying record (Flyboys?) but I've got to go for now...
All of these true memoirs were good about the daily lives of soldiers.
A few WWII books from the German side were excellent (since I list the USSR as a bigger bad guy than the Germans on the Eastern Front and believe we never should have aided them):
Of these German memoirs, "Soldat" by Siegfried Knappe is the best:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Soldat-A...877-5b1296874b4a&pf_rd_r=T13K0NHEDDCFWP516TR0
Then "At Leningrad's Gates" by William Lubbek is pretty good:
https://www.audible.com/pd/At-Lenin...877-5b1296874b4a&pf_rd_r=FT2VM257GZR1HWW9WPW4
"Adventures in my Youth" by Armin Scheiderbaur was also good:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Adventur...877-5b1296874b4a&pf_rd_r=2Q3XS7SSGPBD661AJRSF
"Panzer Commander" by Hans von Luck is also quite good:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Panzer-C...357-dab3dee05ca1&pf_rd_r=XPWFDVJ3ST0P70EQDAAM
This list is only for WWII. If you want recommendations for Vietnam, Korea, or the ancient world, let me know. I like the Greek-Persian War period and there are some good versions of Herodotus. I listen to audiobooks while hiking or canoeing village to village or visiting church to church when in the US or traveling. Or lifting weights. Or doing chores. Pretty much, I always have an audiobook with me and go through about 1-2 a week. I've listened to hundreds and spend all my extra on Audible credits.
Finally, for fiction:
Note: I normally don't listen to fiction but Jeff Shaara researches so well and uses the real life testimonies of soldiers such that his fiction books are prettty much like history. Look up his WWII novels (The Rising Tide, the Steel Wave, and No Less than Victory), they are great:
https://www.audible.com/series/Nove...5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=85KFDMJR3QRBAE8GF2QE