I have been more purposefully studying apologetics as of late, and I have a couple questions that I could use some explanation on (practical examples, etc). So some explanation for a non-sophisticated person like myself would be helpful.
(1) What does the myth of neutrality actually look like in an apologetic conversation? Meaning, what are some ways an unaware Christian may be tempted to be "neutral" in discussion with a non-Christian?
(2) What is the best way to challenge an empiricist? Meaning, what are some reasons or some explanation I could give an empiricist for why senses shouldn't be trusted as the ultimate determination of knowledge/truth (in his evolutionary worldview)?
(1) What does the myth of neutrality actually look like in an apologetic conversation? Meaning, what are some ways an unaware Christian may be tempted to be "neutral" in discussion with a non-Christian?
(2) What is the best way to challenge an empiricist? Meaning, what are some reasons or some explanation I could give an empiricist for why senses shouldn't be trusted as the ultimate determination of knowledge/truth (in his evolutionary worldview)?