New From Apple!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all respect there is a sad reality to this skit that is at the cost of many innocent life being shed in a needless war, not to mention the damage it has done to the church in Iraq. Lord willing a real leader will arise in the U.S. that will disengage us from wicked foreign policy, and restore liberty to our nation!

In all respect there is a sad reality to this skit that is at the cost of many innocent life being shed in a needless war, not to mention the damage it has done to the church in Iraq. Lord willing a real leader will arise in the U.S. that will disengage us from wicked foreign policy, and restore liberty to our nation!
Pardon me, but it is my opinion that Saddam was the "wicked" leader and those who are campaigning against the war (i.e. democrats) are right there along side him.

Pardon me, but it is my opinion that Saddam was the "wicked" leader and those who are campaigning against the war (i.e. democrats) are right there along side him.

:eek:

Last I checked Democrats AND Republicans (not to mention Libertarians, Constitutionalists, etc) are campaigning against the "war". What do we make of recent polls that the American people at large are against this "war"?

Is it really your opinion that duly elected representatives who believe contrary (in accordance with their constituents) to the current administration's war are on par with a murderous dictator (who, ironically, was unelected but installed by the U.S.)? Do you recognize they [anti-war candidates] are currently holding the majority belief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back