Newyears eve..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PresbyDane

Puritanboard Doctor
We had to wear stupid hats for newyears and this was the dumbest I could find one :D

19849_275420191368_511286368_4433160_8005789_n.jpg
 
Wow, Martin.... I THOUGHT the Bishop of Copenhagen looked like he was missing something atop his head the other day, and NOW I know where it went!
 
Don't know, Martin.... it looks kinda.... fitting!

Should we change your username to Bishop Martin?
 
:lol: that pic made me lol. And I like how you have the same shirt on as in your avatar.
 
I only have that one shirt, we have a financial crisis you know ;)

And yes that is NCIS and CSI Las Vegas, New York and Miami and Bones and all of the seasons that have been released i Denmark, we are quite the crimi nerds, my wife and me, though my wife might be more so than me.
 
While it wasn't New Year's Eve, and our headgear isn't nearly so stylish as yours, we sometimes amuse ourselves in similar pursuits of an evening. Here is my Katharine Jefferts Schori imitation (that is a re-usable shopping bag on my head, and I am supporting myself on the bathroom shower curtain rod):

DSC05559.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top