Noah's Ark discovered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDM

Puritan Board Junior
Anyone familiar with Ron Wyatt and his website?

He claims this is Noah's Ark. The site has many pictures documenting his various excavations.

Thoughts?
 
I found the real Noah's Ark 17 years ago in the back of my freezer. Please don't tell anyone yet. I don't want my home turned into a circus. I'll make it public along with the lost Library of Alexandria (found in my attic) and the lost journals of George Whitefield (found holding up a corner of my couch). When I receive 20,000 dollars in donations (Paypal accepted) I will let the Enquirer and The Weekly World News know that I have them. Til then, please keep a lid on this info.

P.S., my slice of toast with Jesus' face in it turned out to be Willie Nelson. Sorry, my error. :(
 
I found the real Noah's Ark 17 years ago in the back of my freezer. Please don't tell anyone yet. I don't want my home turned into a circus. I'll make it public along with the lost Library of Alexandria (found in my attic) and the lost journals of George Whitefield (found holding up a corner of my couch). When I receive 20,000 dollars in donations (Paypal accepted) I will let the Enquirer and The Weekly World News know that I have them. Til then, please keep a lid on this info.

P.S., my slice of toast with Jesus' face in it turned out to be Willie Nelson. Sorry, my error. :(


:rofl:
 
I found the real Noah's Ark 17 years ago in the back of my freezer. Please don't tell anyone yet. I don't want my home turned into a circus. I'll make it public along with the lost Library of Alexandria (found in my attic) and the lost journals of George Whitefield (found holding up a corner of my couch). When I receive 20,000 dollars in donations (Paypal accepted) I will let the Enquirer and The Weekly World News know that I have them. Til then, please keep a lid on this info.

P.S., my slice of toast with Jesus' face in it turned out to be Willie Nelson. Sorry, my error. :(

So you've watched the videos and other related photos? I don't need help being skeptical I manage that just fine.

I'm looking for info on Wyatt and his extraordinary claims. Like the Ark of the Covenant with his video footage and artifacts, etc.
 
I found the real Noah's Ark 17 years ago in the back of my freezer. Please don't tell anyone yet. I don't want my home turned into a circus. I'll make it public along with the lost Library of Alexandria (found in my attic) and the lost journals of George Whitefield (found holding up a corner of my couch). When I receive 20,000 dollars in donations (Paypal accepted) I will let the Enquirer and The Weekly World News know that I have them. Til then, please keep a lid on this info.

P.S., my slice of toast with Jesus' face in it turned out to be Willie Nelson. Sorry, my error. :(


Willie Nelson! I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Anyone familiar with Ron Wyatt and his website?

He claims this is Noah's Ark. The site has many pictures documenting his various excavations.

Thoughts?


I don't know much about his claims. I have heard some people think that he is a kook. But, I don't know. I would have to research more about this.

I look forward to some thoughts on this subject though.
 
Anyone familiar with Ron Wyatt and his website?

He claims this is Noah's Ark. The site has many pictures documenting his various excavations.

Thoughts?

I have seen a show on the History channel called Bible Tech, its a series. The one show was on Noah's Ark and It was very interesting. The host basically came up with the same findings. The claim that Noah's Ark being on that particular mountain (Mt Ararat) is not far fetched. I wouldn't be surprised if they flew it off the mountain one day.

If your into that kind of stuff, this site is very informative of the whole Noah's Arc search.
http://www.worldwideflood.com/default.htm

History channel has some real neat shows in that Bible Tech series. I saw another in the series called the search for the Ark of the Covenant. All of those shows are done by the same guy. Hes the new Indiana Jones.
http://www.history.com/shows.do?episodeId=205645&action=detail
 
I find these types of investigations extremely fascinating.

Question regarding the claims to the known whereabouts of the Ark of the Covenant:

Lets say that it was discovered. Should it still be revered/feared by Christians as it was in OT Israel?
 
Def. Interesting....

Seems like he backs up his findings, but, some of it seems very outlandish, super natural events, the claims that the arc is below the spot of the cross, the DNA test on "Jesus" blood, 24 chromosomes....??????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top