NT commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Go, wash in the pool of Siloam."

"What thou doest do quickly."

"Bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it."
 
I agree I would have to say we do not need to go to the pool to wash or bring a fatted calf for sacrifice. He told the women at the well not to share what happened, today we can share what He has done for us.
 
Obey it all, of course. Just be sure you understand each command in context and apply it properly to your situation.

I understand that those qualifications may get misused by people trying to avoid commands, but they are necessary qualifications nevertheless. Without them, we would all be pilgrimaging to Jerusalem to find the pool of Siloam.
 
"The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top