Oh man, Rapture Ready renames one of it's forums to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really I guess, but it still saddens me that they keep the forum that allows open discussion about end times HIDDEN until after you join.

I know Josh, but I met some decent people there and I have family who visit there as well. There are at least 2-3 posters here who I invited to come here from there as well.

Nah, I didn't feel rebuked. Just tellin ya why I go over there from time to time. I still can't help but post the silliness I see there here on ocasion.

I still go every now and then.I try not to even bother with debating eschatology anymore.

Adam is right.There are some on there I do like.Adam is who invited me to the PB.:D

I've been there now and again. Don't post, but there are a few boards like that I go to just to see what they're discussing nowadays.

The only good use for dispensationalists is to sick them on liberals. Other than that, keep them locked in a cage and definitely don't associate with them.

:(............SolaScripta............real nice..................tell me you're really a 14 yr.old who has someone else's picture posted........btw......it's not "sick".............,><>

Originally posted by houseparent
I know Josh, but I met some decent people there and I have family who visit there as well. There are at least 2-3 posters here who I invited to come here from there as well.
yep, I'm one of them, and I haven't regretted the move since.

Originally posted by Slippery
Originally posted by houseparent
yep, I'm one of them, and I haven't regretted the move since.

Both Keon and Adam are some guys I first met over there.They booted Keon over political reasons.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back