Online resources for Bible studies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog8food

Puritan Board Freshman
I'm starting a small Bible study with my younger cousins and I was just looking for some resources for theologically-sound, yet interactive teachings. Thanks.
 
Could you be more specific in what you're looking for? Commentaries? Study notes on books of the bible? Any specific topic?
 
Just anything geared towards Bible studies in general, that might include activities that help illustrate a topic or teaching.
 
I'd also recommend a good study bible - I can think of none better than the Reformation Heritage Study Bible.
 
I find biblehub.com to have a lot of good resources in one place, including lots of Bible translations, cross references, and some good (and some bad) commentaries at the bottom. It's like an on-line, slightly more comprehensive, study Bible. I do have some rules in my adblocker to get rid of some images that sometimes appear with 2nd commandment violations though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top