Richard King
Puritan Board Senior
I noticed that in bouts with depression nothing seems nearly as beneficial for me as merely being outdoors. I was wondering about some of the favorite outdoor recreations of this board's members.
I like to shoot guns. (not necessarily hunting but just shooting - be it cans, paper targets or piles of cow manure )
I like to camp and I am quite the frog gigger. I have helped many a frog croak.
I had a brief couple of years of golfing and found it unexpectedly enjoyable. Too financially challenged to do things like golf and ski nowadays.
In days gone by I liked to ride a motorcycle or just drive an open jeep down dirt roads with good music playing.
As a kid I was into Archery and lately I toy with the idea of starting again as something to do with the wife and grandkids.
Any others?
I like to shoot guns. (not necessarily hunting but just shooting - be it cans, paper targets or piles of cow manure )
I like to camp and I am quite the frog gigger. I have helped many a frog croak.
I had a brief couple of years of golfing and found it unexpectedly enjoyable. Too financially challenged to do things like golf and ski nowadays.
In days gone by I liked to ride a motorcycle or just drive an open jeep down dirt roads with good music playing.
As a kid I was into Archery and lately I toy with the idea of starting again as something to do with the wife and grandkids.
Any others?