PC Games

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Humor' started by Theognome, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theognome

Theognome Burrito Bill

Car Wars came out in similar form in the early '80's, and I was into those booklet games. I don't recall them ever graduating to PC game status, though. Pity.

Theognome

2. Archlute

Archlute Puritan Board Senior

Oh, this is getting sorry. I can remember my older cousin keeping his Car Wars books in his bag when he would come to visit, and we would sneak in and read them when he was out.

3. Rangerus

Rangerus Puritan Board Junior

space invaders. that is it and that is all. once i had removed this awful temptation from my life, but after joining PB i discovered it in the arcade and have once again been pulled into the pits of sin wasting time shooting white darts at a rampaging invasion of wobbling blobs. :p

4. Theognome

Theognome Burrito Bill

We all need prayer at this point.

Theognome

5. kvanlaan

kvanlaan Puritan Board Doctor

Oh man, I have wasted some epic amounts of time in the past playing the following:
    Pirates!
    Seven Cities of Gold
    Empire Earth (as well as Age of Empires)

But I've got to say (somewhat shamefacedly) that Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday (as well as the Armageddon/Mod 34 patches) are near and dear to my PC's CPU.

6. etexas

etexas Puritan Board Doctor

I LIKE my WII!:)

7. Beth Ellen Nagle

Beth Ellen Nagle Puritan Board Senior

pac man (joking)

8. asc

asc Puritan Board Sophomore

Wow, Car Wars! That's a name I haven't heard for a long. Great game.

9. CharlieJ

CharlieJ Puritan Board Junior

Wow. I thought I was old school for having the 1st edition Battletech books, game, authentic pewter figures, and 1st edition MechWarrior RPG handbook.

10. PresbyDane

PresbyDane Puritanboard Doctor

"Myst" is the only MUST PLAY pc game for christians, you can let your children play that with no worries, but no worries they will not be able to get you of the pc when you have started that game, it is Great!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.