Perhaps The Worst site I Have Ever Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Puritan Board Freshman
I'm not even sure if the person who made this site is serious, I mean just read around the site...that someone can actually believe this?

Molatar's Castle

Bryan
SDG

[Edited on 20-11-2004 by Bryan]

Atheists would wipe the floor with this "dragon, evangelist, ranger."

:lol::lol:

[Edited on 20-11-2004 by Authorised]

Now that is simply wrong! D&D Envy? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Um I don't think D&D is his issue but his lack of a grasp on reality is something els! :banghead: His quote speaks sadly for itself!

"I no longer play roleplaying games. I don't need them. I have the Holy Spirit to give me miraculous powers. I have the Father to supply all my needs. I have Jesus to change me into a dragon and create neat lizard people to assist me in heaven. I don't need the fantasy because I have the reality."

[Edited on 22-11-2004 by calgal]

Wow, that's great. I haven't laughed out loud while being alone for a long time. :lol::lol: Man, I'm laughing now while I'm typing this.

I sure am grateful for the info. on dragon anatomy.

Digestive System: A dragon stores food in a crop just above the stomach. In the crop, the dragon's food is broken down with stones that the dragon swallows. The stomach is four-chambered. The liver is large, dark red, and has few lobes. Most of a dragon's body behind the stomach is taken up by the intestines.

:lol::lol::lol:

This boy says he doesn't do drugs. He doesn't need to! He's done so much they are doing him now. :tombstone: He doesn't believe in evolution but he thinks he can shape shift!?!? And God shape shifts him?!?! He has done to many drugs and listened to to many Word Faith Evangelists, while listening to Metallica's 'Of Wolf and Man'. Regeneration would be comparable to a physical miracle on this boy. It would scare people. Poor Soul.

What's even funnier is that your post, merely about the site had me laughing again!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude, we have to stop this because you're post had me laughing again to. I think harder than the first time.

:banana: Praise God for laughter! :banana:

[Edited on 23-11-2004 by Scot]

He doesn't believe in evolution but he thinks he can shape shift!?!? And God shape shifts him?!?!

Wow, I didn't catch that the first time around. I'm truly perplexed. I find myself laughing hysterically then feeling bad for laughing if the kid is truely serious.

Molatar says:

"You get one shape-shift per successful prayer, so you'd better make this one count. The reason that I didn't formulate a prayer for getting the ability to shape-shift many times is that a prayer to shape-shift once indicates a need to solve one's identity problem, whereas a prayer to shape-shift indefinitely shows that one lusts after power. God doesn't want to feed our ego that much. If we express a need, fine, He'll answer us, but if we're just on a power trip, then no, Jesus don't play that.

Be sure of which creature you want to be. God can look into your heart and see things you can't see. He can tell which creature you'd really be happier as, and He won't transform you if He senses some hesitation on your part. If you insist on some form that is wrong for you, He may just change you, and then you're stuck. So no metamorphing into pink bunnies with angel's wings or anything like that. Unless you're into that sort of thing, of course."

:lol::(:lol::(

"You will need money for tailored clothes, alterations to your vehicle (because humans designed the seats for tailless bottoms), a good veterinarian (this is not a joke, I'm serious, GOOD vets cost ALOT), a lawyer to protect you from humans who hate the sight of you, new ID cards (driver's license, health cards, that sort of thing), change of name documentation, and other mundane but necessary things like dog toothpaste (because human toothpaste has detergents that cause animals to froth at the mouth), pin brushes, pet nail clippers, medieval swords, that kind of thing."

wOOOOOOOOO !!!11!1!!111one :lol::lol:

This CAN'T be for real.

Hey guys, don't laugh...I'm now a Chupacabra...I'm wearing a bath robe until I can afford to get my clothes tailored.

Finally, one snowy night in 2003 I was walking down the Humber River trail, praying in tongues and smoking pot (I hadn't mustered the strength to ditch pot then, but I no longer smoke it), I had a berserk state. It started with seeing a figure up ahead of me on the trail. I didn't want to be seen praying in tongues by some atheist, so I ran into the forest. I dashed through shrubbery and fallen trees to get away. I was very frightened and excited, and I suddenly, on a whim, began praying to God for a shape-shift. Thanking Him for changing me into a werewolf, I unconsciously began raising myself on my toes, curling my fingers, and raising my head to the sky. I was doing this for about five minutes, and my feet got tired, so I dropped to all fours. I continued thanking Him, but nothing was happening, so I took my boots off as a sign of faith. Still nothing. So then I decided to go further. I howled. Three times. Then the berserk state left me, and I left awestruck by the rush I got from entering that berserk state.

Man, I'd kill to know which brand he was using...

Hey guys, don't laugh...I'm now a Chupacabra...I'm wearing a bath robe until I can afford to get my clothes tailored.

:lol: Don't forget to get different toothpaste. I'd hate for your mouth to start frothing.

If I shape shifted God would probably turn me into an Ass just to prove some point about my attitude. Where would you find a tailor for cloths like that. I sure I could get a lawyer pretty easy though.

It seems the site is down at the moment, likely flooded since it's been posted on a few popular blogs.

Oh well, it was funny while it lasted. Maybe it'll come back in a new form :)

Bryan
The Zombie

It seems the site is down at the moment,

NOOOOOOO!!!!

How will I ever get through the day without the wisdom of Molatar the Dragon Evangelist Ranger? :banghead:

Originally posted by Bryan
It seems the site is down at the moment, likely flooded since it's been posted on a few popular blogs.

Oh well, it was funny while it lasted. Maybe it'll come back in a new form :)

Bryan
The Zombie

:lol:

Originally posted by Scot
It seems the site is down at the moment,

NOOOOOOO!!!!

How will I ever get through the day without the wisdom of Molatar the Dragon Evangelist Ranger? :banghead:

You're too much! Every post you've made on this thread has made me crack up! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, I've heard of the "exchanged life" but this.....I had no idea it would be this fun! I think I want to be a...a....let's see...a...oh, I can't make up my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back