Pick just one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Scibbe

Puritan Board Junior
Well I got payed yesterday and as is custom I am going to be dwonloading 2 albums from Itunes and would love your help. If you could choose just one classical CD from itunes which woul it be?
 
"The Planets". My mind just blanked, and I don't remember who it's by...

Oh, right. Gustav Holst.
 
Well I got payed yesterday and as is custom I am going to be dwonloading 2 albums from Itunes and would love your help. If you could choose just one classical CD from itunes which woul it be?

Methinks you're asking too narrow a question, Joe. Why don't you broaden the parameters a bit? :p
 
Well I got payed yesterday and as is custom I am going to be dwonloading 2 albums from Itunes and would love your help. If you could choose just one classical CD from itunes which woul it be?

Methinks you're asking too narrow a question, Joe. Why don't you broaden the parameters a bit? :p

I ahve tons of other stuff but very little classical... plus should it not be encouraging to see someone as young as me interested in classical music... not that you are old but... oh never mind.
 
Joseph,

Check out Magnatune. It's a collection of independent musicians where you name your own price for each album. I have gotten some wonderful classical music here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top