JM Puritan Board Doctor Aug 21, 2007 #2 As in Joseph Pipa from Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary? Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
Calvibaptist Dallas Cowboys' #1 Fan Aug 21, 2007 #3 JM said: As in Joseph Pipa from Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary? He was listed as a neolegalist here. I'm not even sure what a neolegalist is! Click to expand... I thought maybe it was the New Jersey pronunciation of John Piper.
JM said: As in Joseph Pipa from Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary? He was listed as a neolegalist here. I'm not even sure what a neolegalist is! Click to expand... I thought maybe it was the New Jersey pronunciation of John Piper.
JM Puritan Board Doctor Aug 21, 2007 #5 Ok, I know of him. He comes to town once a year or so to teach at the local ARP Church.
wsw201 Puritan Board Senior Aug 21, 2007 #6 JM said: As in Joseph Pipa from Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary? He was listed as a neolegalist here. I'm not even sure what a neolegalist is! Click to expand... Joe Pipa is no "neolegalist", which is Robbins name for Federal Visionist.
JM said: As in Joseph Pipa from Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary? He was listed as a neolegalist here. I'm not even sure what a neolegalist is! Click to expand... Joe Pipa is no "neolegalist", which is Robbins name for Federal Visionist.
NaphtaliPress Administrator Staff member Aug 21, 2007 #7 Dr. Pipa is listed under [SIZE=-1][FONT=”Arial,]the opponents of the Neolegalist theology. [/FONT][/SIZE]
Dr. Pipa is listed under [SIZE=-1][FONT=”Arial,]the opponents of the Neolegalist theology. [/FONT][/SIZE]
A AV1611 Puritan Board Senior Aug 21, 2007 #8 NaphtaliPress said: Dr. Pipa is listed under [SIZE=-1][FONT=”Arial,]the opponents of the Neolegalist theology. [/FONT][/SIZE] Click to expand... Well spotted I was sure he opposed the FV heresy.
NaphtaliPress said: Dr. Pipa is listed under [SIZE=-1][FONT=”Arial,]the opponents of the Neolegalist theology. [/FONT][/SIZE] Click to expand... Well spotted I was sure he opposed the FV heresy.