Problems with RHB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'm starting to get paranoid. I even tried a different browser and all my bookmarks.

Did you guys get me banned or something? Everything else works, but not Heritage Books. I haven't even wanted to order anything, but now I have this need for books.
 
What is odd is that there are two different registrants for the two domains. If you do a search for heritagebooks.org in Google then only heritagebooks2.org comes up.
Registrant:
Reformation Heritage Books
598 100th St SE
Byron Center, MI 49315

Domain Name: HERITAGEBOOKS.ORG

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact : Engelsma, Jonathan

Record expires on 15-Apr-2015
Record created on 17-Sep-2002
Database last updated on 30-Jan-2006

**********************************************


Domain Name:HERITAGEBOOKS2.ORG
Created On:26-Apr-2006 18:00:03 UTC
Last Updated On:26-Apr-2007 00:30:39 UTC
Expiration Date:26-Apr-2008 18:00:03 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Tucows Inc. (R11-LROR)
Registrant Name:Ellis Meschke
Registrant Organization:Reformation Heritage Books
Registrant Street1:4674 Chesterfield Blvd. NW
Registrant City:Walker
Registrant State/Province:MI
Registrant Postal Code:49534
 
OK, I just fired up firefox and heritagebooks.org works but the other one is 404. Their catalog link is also 404.

IE brings up blank pages. There is something weird going on.
 
My old IE just got into both the links provided. Did not get into the link in the first post as it doesn't appear to actually be a hyperlink.
 
When I google this site I type in the search engine "Reformation Heritage" then the first search is www.heritagebooks.org/ - 131k. I at first had the same problem. I even try linking through the Puritan Reformed Theo. Seminary website and it fails to link into the bookstore site. However, going either through the search (google, yahoo, etc.) by typing in reformation heritage or with www.heritagebooks2.org works for me.

Blessings
 
Maybe someone should call them up on the phone (if the sites aren't working) to see if they're aware of the problem and to ask "What's up?"
 
Has anyone called Steve Renkema (the store manager) and informed the site is not coming up? The phone number to RHB is 1.616.977.0599. I will ring Steve up and ask what is going on if you all would like.
 
RHB launched a revamped website back in January 2007.

In the last week, I've placed and received two separate book orders through their website.

It's probably worth notifying them that some are experiencing problems with the website but in my case at least the website is quite reliable and remains the best source of Reformed literature on the web.
 
I'll ring him back. I am honestly not sure if Steve is responsible for the site or not. Either way I will notify him.

Everything works fine now. I'm sure it would be frustrating for them because most people report no problems, a few report total problems, and some report intermittent problems.

If it were an old TV I'd just bang the side, but I don't know what to bang on the internet.
 
Everything works fine now. I'm sure it would be frustrating for them because most people report no problems, a few report total problems, and some report intermittent problems.

If it were an old TV I'd just bang the side, but I don't know what to bang on the internet.

All links still down for me. I've tried all the links offered on this thread and the site appears to be down.
What link are you using?
 
The links are down again for me. This is strange, and surely not good for business. I guess I should post Steve over at RHB.
 
All links still down for me. I've tried all the links offered on this thread and the site appears to be down.
What link are you using?

Down for me now, too. I was using the ones you used. I hope they fix it soon, for their own sake.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top