Protein Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

AdMEANistrator
Staff member
Made a rash decision, greased a muffin pan with olive oil, and cracked a few eggs, some cheese, and black pepper. Baked some bacon separately. Muffin eggs in oven @375 for 11-12 minutes and out came this protein shake. Was not disappointed.

DCB42D81-9ECE-4996-B4D5-6A5AAF7F9CC4.jpeg

050B2A4D-4319-4F4F-A93B-8D6225988E79.jpeg

Looks like a lot of the flavor of the bacon is going to run down into the pan. If you put it in a frying pan it cooks in the flavor.

Looks like a lot of the flavor of the bacon is going to run down into the pan. If you put it in a frying pan it cooks in the flavor.
Of course, if bacon was my primary feature. But that was not the method or focus for this one. Still plenty of flavor from the bacon, while not masking egg, pepper, and cheese. I ain’t a spring chicken.

When I saw the title of this thread and that it was posted by you… I just knew it was going to include a bunch of meat. Where I was wrong, however, was that I imagined that perhaps you had blended it all together - like a shake.

When I saw the title of this thread and that it was posted by you… I just knew it was going to include a bunch of meat. Where I was wrong, however, was that I imagined that perhaps you had blended it all together - like a shake.
Disgusting! I would never detexturize such goodness like that!

Is this enormous protein intake what gave you the strength to bend the hammer in your profile picture?

Who says I haven’t been? Plan to order a hex ba and some bumper plates for home soon, as is. Gym is now an hour away.
wooohooohoo!!!! Gym is therapy. It keeps the good chemicals flowing. A good pump increases blood to the brain..the only time I can understand John Owen.

Have you considered a ja-lap-in-oo slice on top of the egg? (For the folks that don't understand HAL-a PEEEEN-yoe. )

My wonderful wife tried out this recipe this morning. It was delicious. Based on your original picture it looks like some differences were she used turkey bacon and scrambled the eggs

20220129_090539.jpg 20220129_090549.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back