reaganmarsh
Puritan Board Senior
Hi, PB brethren --
I'm looking for a digital version of the complete pseudepigrapha. I'd love to have it in PDF, if possible. Does anyone have a file they're willing/able to share, or a link to such a file online?
I'm asking because I've had a few church members asking questions, and while I read a number of excerpts of the pseudepigrapha in seminary, I don't have a complete copy. Seems like it would be wise to have one on-hand.
I assume that such a document/file will be legal to share; if it's under some sort of copyright, then please forgive my ignorance!
Thanks in advance, y'all.
I'm looking for a digital version of the complete pseudepigrapha. I'd love to have it in PDF, if possible. Does anyone have a file they're willing/able to share, or a link to such a file online?
I'm asking because I've had a few church members asking questions, and while I read a number of excerpts of the pseudepigrapha in seminary, I don't have a complete copy. Seems like it would be wise to have one on-hand.
I assume that such a document/file will be legal to share; if it's under some sort of copyright, then please forgive my ignorance!
Thanks in advance, y'all.