Questions about Kindle

Status
Not open for further replies.
My KF experience improved dramatically after I received my stylus today. Makes using the onscreen keyboard much easier.

Also installed the getjar app so i can install a bunch of Android apps.

Now have the Nook and Mono readers installed, too.

AMR

This may be a silly question, but how do you keep from losing the stylus? If I had one loose like that, it'd be gone inside a week. :/

I have yet to get the KF to work here at PB. I can read everything but cannot respond to any posts with it. Anyone else using KF here have this problem? Do I need to use a PB mobile app? Is there one? ;)

AMR

Mine works just fine through the KF browser. I've had no issues with either navigation or replying.

My KF experience improved dramatically after I received my stylus today. Makes using the onscreen keyboard much easier.

Also installed the getjar app so i can install a bunch of Android apps.

Now have the Nook and Mono readers installed, too.

AMR

This may be a silly question, but how do you keep from losing the stylus? If I had one loose like that, it'd be gone inside a week. :/
The stylus has a small string that I wrap around my most wonderful KF leather case's elastic strap.

AMR

I'm planning on buying the KF with Christmas money next week, I love all the great comments in here, but am worried why the negative comments seem so dogmatic?

I've had mine for almost a month now and have nothing bad to say about it. It does exactly what they claim it will do.

My personal opinion about the naysayers is that they are expecting it to perform like an iPad, which it is not meant to. The difference in price point alone should tell you that.

You can surf the web, check your email, read a book, and play Angry Birds. What more could you want? :D

It does exactly what they claim it will do.

Exactly. I have had mine for a year and use it all the time. It is easier to read than a book and an incredible space saver. (When you have six children that is a big deal) It is not very good for reference books because navigation is awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back