Quick update about "awretchsaved".

Status
Not open for further replies.

awretchsavedbygrace

Puritan Board Sophomore
I haven't been here for some months. This website was blocked from my work place mainly because its a forum. Anyway, before I left I took some time to explain that I was diagnosed with a fatty liver and the doctor told me it was "severe" and I needed to be "aggressive" and lose weight. I am happy to say that in the past 5 months I have lost 37 pounds. I was 216 (close to being obese according to my BMI) and now I weigh 179.

at 216
Picture816.jpg


At 179
Picture906.jpg

God willing, I'll be back on here soon. God bless you all!
 
Even though I have already seen the pics on Facebook, you're lookin' good brother. I also noticed that as you lose weight your wardrobe improves. If you lose another 10, will you be wearing a suit jacket as well? :)
 
I haven't been here for some months. This website was blocked from my work place mainly because its a forum. Anyway, before I left I took some time to explain that I was diagnosed with a fatty liver and the doctor told me it was "severe" and I needed to be "aggressive" and lose weight. I am happy to say that in the past 5 months I have lost 37 pounds. I was 216 (close to being obese according to my BMI) and now I weigh 179.

at 216
Picture816.jpg


At 179
Picture906.jpg

God willing, I'll be back on here soon. God bless you all!

in the first pic you kinda look like a girl

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

LOL.

I think I look pretty sharp on my avatar.

you'll learn but the tie with short sleeves is a no-no.
 
So how did you accomplish this? Did you use a special diet plan? That is a great loss in that amount of time! Blessings on your new accomplishment for improved health!
 
you'll learn but the tie with short sleeves is a no-no.

Didn't look so bad actually. Why? Is it too Mormon?

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

So how did you accomplish this? Did you use a special diet plan? That is a great loss in that amount of time! Blessings on your new accomplishment for improved health!

I exercised. I bought a treadmill for $435.00. I ran at least 10 miles a week. Sometimes more. No fried foods. No eating after 7pm. No soda. I stopped eating white bread and turned to whole wheat. Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top