Blueridge Believer Puritan Board Professor Mar 28, 2008 #1 I've have not been able to get the renewing your mind podcast for the past few days. I have tried to resubscribe to no avail. Is anyone else having this problem??
I've have not been able to get the renewing your mind podcast for the past few days. I have tried to resubscribe to no avail. Is anyone else having this problem??
Semper Fidelis 2 Timothy 2:24-25 Staff member Mar 28, 2008 #2 Yes, me too. I re-subscribed as well. Weird.
Blueridge Believer Puritan Board Professor Mar 28, 2008 #3 Semper Fidelis said: Yes, me too. I re-subscribed as well. Weird. Click to expand... I hope they get it fixed soon. I really enjoy his daily program.
Semper Fidelis said: Yes, me too. I re-subscribed as well. Weird. Click to expand... I hope they get it fixed soon. I really enjoy his daily program.
jfschultz Puritan Board Junior Mar 28, 2008 #4 Semper Fidelis said: Yes, me too. I re-subscribed as well. Weird. Click to expand... I posted an e-mail to their webmaster.
Semper Fidelis said: Yes, me too. I re-subscribed as well. Weird. Click to expand... I posted an e-mail to their webmaster.
P pilgrim2 Puritan Board Freshman Mar 29, 2008 #5 RC's podcast I am having the same problem.I also posted to the webmaster.
jfschultz Puritan Board Junior Apr 1, 2008 #6 It's fixed. I am getting a number of their podcasts downloading.