MichaelGao
Puritan Board Freshman
A friend wants me to recommend some non-reformed (arminian etc..) contemporary teachers, preachers so to get a broad view of the landscape.
I personally don't see anything wrong with that. It's not like we are afraid of what they have to say.
But I don't happen to know any who is non-reformed AND not risky or shallow.
Anyone know any good, faithful to bible preachers that do not hold reformed views?
Please note: Contemporary...still alive and in ministry...basically someone you can still listen/watch..
How's Chuck Missler? I've heard his podcast a couple times awhile ago. Didn't pick up anything negative.
Others??
I personally don't see anything wrong with that. It's not like we are afraid of what they have to say.
But I don't happen to know any who is non-reformed AND not risky or shallow.
Anyone know any good, faithful to bible preachers that do not hold reformed views?
Please note: Contemporary...still alive and in ministry...basically someone you can still listen/watch..
How's Chuck Missler? I've heard his podcast a couple times awhile ago. Didn't pick up anything negative.
Others??

I heard him go into an anti-Calvinist monologue during some sermons broadcast on our local Calvary Chapel station. I no longer listen to "Christian" radio on the local FM dial because I don't find it edifying. Check out the links listed on this site and take some good stuff along with you.