Recorded by my Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yodas_Prodigy

Puritan Board Freshman
Freak Hail storm in Rockford, IL

So while I was up in my room I heard this loud banging on all of the windows on one side of our house. I went downstairs and grabbed my camera and started recording. I was so surprised to see ping...

Click the following link to view the full article:

Freak Hail storm in Rockford, IL - iReport.com

Recorded by my son, this got air time on CNN
A friend from Church used this to show his insurance agent that we really did have a hail storm. :banana:
 
I may actually know them...
Is Rockford that small of a place? She actually went to college with me in Chicago, her name is Courtney, not reformed though, sooo... I don't think you'd know her through a church hehe. :o

Actually, I have been involved with nothing but Baptist, E-Free, and Pentacostal Churches. Give it a try. Did she go to Christian Life HS or Rockford Christian. Maybe Lutheran??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top