ReformationArt.com Synod of Dort 20x30 poster pre-orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polemic_turtle

Puritan Board Freshman
Hey, ReformationArt.com is offering this poster as a 20x30 print for a special pre-order price of $25 a piece! This is the same as JOwen's avatar, listing all of the names which were there present in Dutch. What a deal!

I don't know if everyone has ever heard of them, but I have ordered 5 photos from them so far and I am very pleased with how the photos look! They have a standing offer of "buy 4, get the 5th gratis", by the way. ;-) I now have 11x14 portraits of Charles Hodge, B B Warfield, Herman Bavinck, Abraham Kuyper, and Louis Berkhof! Outstanding!

Click here: reformationart.com!!!

Send him an e-mail; he also doesn't have Edwards up there, but showed that he does have him for sale, but, along with a few "others", he hasn't yet listed them. I need to get back with him on those "others". :)

*looks up at his ebay Spurgeon photo* :D

Edit: He has an unprocessed picture of Spurgeon in his inventory. He sent me an e-mail this afternoon on the very subject. It would seem he has some 350+ unprocessed images, including Dabney, Spurgeon, Charnock, Gilliespie, and Wesley! :D

[Edited on 9-18-2006 by polemic_turtle]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back