Reformed Baptist Fellowship (RBF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBDude,
Welcome to the forum.
The reformed baptist site looks like a good idea. I look forward to checking out the site in the future. Right now, it doesn't look like its quite ready for public viewing, as none of the links worked (for me anyway).
 
blhowes,


Hmmmm, the links work find on this end and everybody I know has had no problem. You are the only one who has mentioned this. What kind of browser are you using?

Grace to You,
RBDude
 
RBDude,
These links are not active:


Reformation v Calvinistic v Baptist v Covenantal v Puritan

At the bottom of the page............


FYI:
Please place a signature in your profile with: Name, church afiliation, city and state of residence.

Board requirements.

SPB
 
[quote:f431df70d7="RBDude"]Hmmmm, the links work find on this end and everybody I know has had no problem. You are the only one who has mentioned this. What kind of browser are you using?RBDude[/quote:f431df70d7]

This morning, I was curious about the page, so when I got to work, I looked at the source code for the page to see if the links were active. I found the FAQ and saw that it was. I thought "This should work". Went back to the page, and lo and behold, it worked. Why wouldn't it work yesterday? Beats me. Sounds like I may have just passed through the twilight zone.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up about the new site. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Bob

BTW, if I didn't know you better, I'd think you were playing with my mind. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top