retroGRAD3
Puritan Board Senior
Hey all, I occasionally get JW's sending me letters trying to evangelize me. This time I thought to myself, I want to send something back to try and make them see the truth and get them out of their cult. I was wondering, does anyone know of any materials that are to the point (like a tract or something) that I could print out and mail back to them? I have some ideas of random materials I could send them, but was wondering if there was anything specifically focused on them?
, I tried to do some more digging. It may not be practical to mail them expensive books. I have yet to find a solid tract on the matter over the web. However, I found a well written article on Ligoner that, yes, does have some Mormon cross-over, but also deals with Jehovah’s Witnesses and was written by a former JW. This could likely be printed and mailed for little cost.