This was very nice to see. Durham on Isaiah 53 snag'd the best seller spot at RHB for 2007. 
Reformation Heritage "Book Talk": RHB's Bestsellers in 2007

Reformation Heritage "Book Talk": RHB's Bestsellers in 2007
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

This was very nice to see. Durham on Isaiah 53 snag'd the best seller spot at RHB for 2007.
Reformation Heritage "Book Talk": RHB's Bestsellers in 2007

Yes; RHB very much liked the book and has really publicized and pushed it.For such a gargantuan, intimidating hardback, Durham is doing pretty good! He's not difficult to read, that's for sure (must be that editing work).I've profited from it, and I haven't even finished it yet . . .
![]()
That's great they can help support you in your labors!Yes; RHB very much liked the book and has really publicized and pushed it.
You must know Durham like the back of your hand. Good stuff.P.S. As to editing, I assure you the reading of Durham is not as long term of a project as the editing of it was!![]()
Yes; Lord willing.p.s., Chris, are you working on anything now that we ought to be saving our pennies for?![]()
Yes; Lord willing.p.s., Chris, are you working on anything now that we ought to be saving our pennies for?![]()
![]()

Rutherford is difficult; but if the Lord spares and I am still publishing after I get through what is on my plate at the moment, I won't rule it out. But plans change and different paths pop up. I would not have imagined several years ago that I would involve myself with any kind of critical text work with the Westminster Standards or transcribe surviving manuscripts. I want to publish my finalized transcriptions of the two Larger Catechism MS, and have worked the most on that the last several months; but I need to get on with the next Confessional Presbyterian; that's the problem with a regular publication; I can shift deadlines only so much; not like most of my projects I can play with until I think they are done!Yes; Lord willing.p.s., Chris, are you working on anything now that we ought to be saving our pennies for?![]()
![]()
Any chance of something by Rutherford?![]()

Yes; Lord willing.p.s., Chris, are you working on anything now that we ought to be saving our pennies for?![]()
![]()
Any chance of something by Rutherford?![]()

If it's readable, is it still Rutherford?
A readable version of LexRex would be lovely
CT
If it's readable, is it still Rutherford?Any chance of something by Rutherford?![]()
A readable version of LexRex would be lovely
CT![]()
If it's readable, is it still Rutherford?Any chance of something by Rutherford?![]()
A readable version of LexRex would be lovely
CT![]()

so the old books are not for everyone.
so the old books are not for everyone.
Anyone who feels that the old books are not for them, may send the old books to me!
![]()