Robert's Rules Kindle, PDF version needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romans922

Puritan Board Professor
Does anyone know where I may find Robert's Rules of Order in a kindle version, pdf or something like that. Searchable PDF is better, but not necessary. I can't find one anywhere.

I particularly am looking for the 11th edition in PDF but I'll take 10th edition if necessary.
 
Vic, that Kindle edition is not the 11th. It looks like the original (historical) version.
 
Fred, don't you have something? If not, I am seriously disappointed in you. :)

I'm heading into RPR this week and was hoping to not have to carry my book along.
 
WOw, just looked. $70 for cdrom. I'd think they would make more money if they made a kindle edition or something.
 
Fred, I don't know what e-form the CD has. I use the hardback edition.

Robert's heirs closely control this. You want a e-version: this is the price. They move slowly. I think that this is the first e-version. Kindle or the like will likely come, but only when they can make sure that it will be profitable.

Peace,
Alan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top