rootin' for the Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reed

Puritan Board Freshman
rootin\' for the Cards

Sure hope the Cardinals can come back strong and break the Red Sock's hearts again!

waiting in Minneapolis...
Reed

how do you make these little smilies work, anyways?:detective:

[Edited on 10-26-2004 by webmaster]

[Edited on 26-10-2004 by Reed]
 
An Administrator or a Moderator who is over this forum should move this thread to the General discussions forum.
 
Well...

It's official, I'm now a completed Yankees fan as I find myself rooting for the the Cards just to see Boston lose.

I thought that I would probably root for the A.L. team as I usually have in past years but I just can't bring myself to like these Red Sox.

Go Cardinals!
 
Then again...

watching these asinine St. Louis baserunning mistakes in game 3, it ain't looking good for the Cards.

It's kind of like considering whether I should vote or not.
 
I was rooting for the Cubs, then the Astros, and now the Cards! Watching them all play the last few weeks, maybe I should stop rooting.......

Phillip :um:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top