I'm not aware of any movement.
There certainly is a chance and I wouldn't be surprised at it.
Absolutely not. There are quite a few with exceptions to aspects of the Testimony.
However, I should note that I don't really understand the recent topic where several expressed their disgust with the Testimony. I always saw it as a bit of a plain English commentary and not as something that in any way supersedes the Confession. I agree with the vast majority of it and find it generally helpful. There are really very few places where there is any disagreement between it and the Confession, and I personally would rather see those highlighted than hidden in an altered Confession.
That said, I personally agree with all aspects of the original Confession and disagree with the Testimony's various rejections and the inclusion of women as deacons, at least in the exact same role. Even so, I've never thought the Testimony was a horrible, liberal thing.