San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Puritan Board Freshman
I would offiially like to declare San Diego thye MOST reformed city in the USA. It appears that there are more members here from SD than any other city. Give it up for SAN DIEGO!!!:banana:

[b:7532e11ff4]Christopher wrote:[/b:7532e11ff4]
II would offiially like to declare San Diego thye MOST reformed city in the USA. It appears that there are more members here from SD than any other city. Give it up for SAN DIEGO!!!:banana:

Congratulations! That's quite an honor!

Did you happen to tally up the number of members from Framingham? I wonder how we stack up in comparison. I'm sure it must be way up near the top of the reformed list.

Bob

[quote:34aba6f934][i:34aba6f934]Originally posted by joshua[/i:34aba6f934]
How 'bout the Texarkanians?!!??!! [/quote:34aba6f934]

I am refering to cities in the US not uderdeveloped territories.:lol:

Hey what about Auburn?

*tomatoes thrown at Daniel*

No seriously, it's a city! With legitimate churches!

*more tomatoes thrown*

*Daniel runs*

Paul Manata wrote:
[quote:1aad8feb62]
westsyde
[/quote:1aad8feb62]

I thought that was spelled "west sy-EED"? As in, "Hangin wit my homies on the west sy-EED..."

Joshua,

Wal*Mart means you have civilization? Okey-dokey, then...

FrozenChosen,

I NEVER throw tomatoes. They don't hurt enough. If I'm going to throw something, it has to pack a wallop. Like a coconut...

Mary:D

[quote:c652ffbba1]
there are many ways to say it. Mine was the more laid back way (like at the beach with the homies and a 40 oz!). If you want to get loud you can say it the way you did (like when east coasters come around).
[/quote:c652ffbba1]

Ohhhhh, so you're saying "westsiiiiiide" - gotcha! It's the Motown in me. I see things with a little bit of Ebonics! I'll have to keep the Cali perspective, Mr. Haaand.

Mary :cool:

You are not considered civilized until you have a Starbucks in your town. The more Starbucks you have the more cultured you are. For example, on my corner there are FOUR of them! I am really civilived. I am very civilived

Christopher wrote:
[quote:0b8f15cd34]
You are not considered civilized until you have a Starbucks in your town. The more Starbucks you have the more cultured you are. For example, on my corner there are FOUR of them! I am really civilived. I am very civilived
[/quote:0b8f15cd34]

:D:D:D:D

Well, we have Starbucks AND Caribou coffee. I haven't actually BEEN to Caribou coffee, because I'm not sure I want to drink coffee made from caribou droppings...

Have you ever seen Louis Black's stand-up routine about Starbucks? He claims the universe ends at a corner where there are 2 Starbucks, right across the street from each other...He says "You look at the one Starbucks, and you think, 'When I turn around, there's NOT going to be another Starbucks there.' And then you turn around. AND THERE'S A STARBUCKS." Pretty funny stuff...

Mary

Bladestunner wrote:
[quote:b0ecf0bdb3]
What about washington!!!!
[/quote:b0ecf0bdb3]

What about washington? Isn't that where Starbucks originated? You guys have much to answer for...

Mary :bs2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back