School is draining

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt01

Puritan Board Senior
I am almost finished with my B.A.; my last exam is July 20th. You would think that I would be happy, but instead, I am just plain drained. It would be nice to sit back and think about all of the interesting subjects I have studied, but the only real thought going through my mind is, "I can't wait to be done!"

I am tired of the necessity of rushing through books, a prime example being Edward's [i:21f1dfbf0e] The Religious Affections [/i:21f1dfbf0e]. Rather than having the opportunity to enjoy it, I must speed through it in order to meet a requirement. Oh, how I look forward to the days when I am able to read at a pleasurable pace.

I am not complaining about school, I am simply saying that it is a shame to be at the end of college and be so tired of learning....

Anyone else have similar thoughts?

[quote:a21556edee]Anyone else have similar thoughts?[/quote:a21556edee]

I can't help but chuckle in responding to your post. I have been going to school on and off for over twenty years. I'm one of those utterly boring people who have made college a career.

And yeah, I'm kinda tired. And I know a leetle bit about a whole lot, but not a whole lot about anything. :bs2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back