jaybird0827 Puritan Board Post-Graduate Apr 30, 2008 #1 What is your most-oft used Puritanboard thread-search method? Most of the time I go with "Today's Posts".
What is your most-oft used Puritanboard thread-search method? Most of the time I go with "Today's Posts".
Southern Presbyterian Puritan Board Doctor Apr 30, 2008 #2 joshua said: Definitely "Today's Posts." I'm lost without it. Click to expand...
P Pilgrim's Progeny Puritan Board Sophomore Apr 30, 2008 #3 Southern Presbyterian said: joshua said: Definitely "Today's Posts." I'm lost without it. Click to expand... Click to expand...
Southern Presbyterian said: joshua said: Definitely "Today's Posts." I'm lost without it. Click to expand... Click to expand...
Backwoods Presbyterian Puritanboard Amanuensis Apr 30, 2008 #4 Pilgrim's Progeny said: Southern Presbyterian said: joshua said: Definitely "Today's Posts." I'm lost without it. Click to expand... Click to expand... Click to expand...
Pilgrim's Progeny said: Southern Presbyterian said: joshua said: Definitely "Today's Posts." I'm lost without it. Click to expand... Click to expand... Click to expand...
Grymir Puritan Board Graduate Apr 30, 2008 #5 Backwoods Presbyterian said: Pilgrim's Progeny said: Southern Presbyterian said: Click to expand... Click to expand... Click to expand... Mega Ditto's!!
Backwoods Presbyterian said: Pilgrim's Progeny said: Southern Presbyterian said: Click to expand... Click to expand... Click to expand... Mega Ditto's!!
blhowes Puritan Board Professor Apr 30, 2008 #6 Grymir said: Backwoods Presbyterian said: Pilgrim's Progeny said: Click to expand... Click to expand... Mega Ditto's!! Click to expand...
Grymir said: Backwoods Presbyterian said: Pilgrim's Progeny said: Click to expand... Click to expand... Mega Ditto's!! Click to expand...
P Pilgrim's Progeny Puritan Board Sophomore Apr 30, 2008 #7 blhowes said: Grymir said: Backwoods Presbyterian said: Click to expand... Mega Ditto's!! Click to expand... Click to expand... on the Mega Ditto's
blhowes said: Grymir said: Backwoods Presbyterian said: Click to expand... Mega Ditto's!! Click to expand... Click to expand... on the Mega Ditto's
Southern Presbyterian Puritan Board Doctor Apr 30, 2008 #8 If we pileup too many "dittos" won't it tear a hole in space time?
P Pilgrim's Progeny Puritan Board Sophomore Apr 30, 2008 #9 Southern Presbyterian said: If we pileup too many "dittos" won't it tear a hole in space time? Click to expand...
Southern Presbyterian said: If we pileup too many "dittos" won't it tear a hole in space time? Click to expand...
wsw201 Puritan Board Senior Apr 30, 2008 #10 Pilgrim's Progeny said: Southern Presbyterian said: If we pileup too many "dittos" won't it tear a hole in space time? Click to expand... Click to expand...
Pilgrim's Progeny said: Southern Presbyterian said: If we pileup too many "dittos" won't it tear a hole in space time? Click to expand... Click to expand...
Presbyterian Deacon Puritan Board Graduate Apr 30, 2008 #11 blhowes said: Grymir said: Backwoods Presbyterian said: Click to expand... Mega Ditto's!! Click to expand... Click to expand... and !
blhowes said: Grymir said: Backwoods Presbyterian said: Click to expand... Mega Ditto's!! Click to expand... Click to expand... and !
Presbyterian Deacon Puritan Board Graduate Apr 30, 2008 #12 wsw201 said: Pilgrim's Progeny said: Southern Presbyterian said: If we pileup too many "dittos" won't it tear a hole in space time? Click to expand... Click to expand... Click to expand... and
wsw201 said: Pilgrim's Progeny said: Southern Presbyterian said: If we pileup too many "dittos" won't it tear a hole in space time? Click to expand... Click to expand... Click to expand... and
P Pilgrim's Progeny Puritan Board Sophomore Apr 30, 2008 #13 Presbyterian Deacon said: wsw201 said: Pilgrim's Progeny said: Click to expand... Click to expand... and Click to expand... I am going to have to lay down, I am getting a rush
Presbyterian Deacon said: wsw201 said: Pilgrim's Progeny said: Click to expand... Click to expand... and Click to expand... I am going to have to lay down, I am getting a rush
jaybird0827 Puritan Board Post-Graduate May 1, 2008 #15 Appreciate all the replies. Results confirm my hypothesis as to why so many threads die so quickly.
KMK Administrator Staff member May 1, 2008 #16 Presbyterian Deacon said: blhowes said: Grymir said: Mega Ditto's!! Click to expand... Click to expand... and ! Click to expand...
Presbyterian Deacon said: blhowes said: Grymir said: Mega Ditto's!! Click to expand... Click to expand... and ! Click to expand...