Semper Fidelis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew P.C.

Puritan Board Junior
Well, I'm finally back from MCRD San Diego. 13 weeks of training and now 10 days of boot leave. :) Today we (PFC Patton and I) have to go to the RSS to "debrief". I'm hoping to get recruiting assistance.

After this boot leave I go back to San Diego to SOI/ITB to start my training... I have mixed feeling about it...I'm excited for the training but I'll miss home.

Congrats Private (or PFC). Pay attention and learn at ITB--take it seriously. Repetition and PT. Good Stuff. Say hello to GySgt Harris for me.

Sgt Franzen (GySgt Harris will remember me from 2/1 G. Co.)

Semper Fi, Marine. I was a Marine Security Guard (Embassy duty) for 3 years while I was in. If you can get it, go for it!! Hard school, great duty! I think you have to be in the fleet for two years before you can apply. I was over in Okinawa for my first duty station, which meant I only had to be in the fleet one year.

Lucky for you, you are a believer. I certainly wasn't. Keep the faith - you will be challenged.

Thank you for serving!

Well done, Marine! Keep working hard and don't forget to seek the face of God in Christ!
If you come out to Cherry Point or Lejeune, let me know. I'm only an hour and a half away from either of those places.

As I was flying home from San Diego on Saturday, there were several Marines who had just finished basic on board bound for Oklahoma. Praise God for servicemen and women!

Well done, Andrew. As a trauma coordinator/ER Nurse, I hope we never meet "on the job"! May God richly bless your military years. Enjoy them - they go by fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back