Sermons: Puritan Board pastors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blhowes

Puritan Board Professor
When my eyes get tired of reading, its sometimes nice to give them a rest and listen to some good sermons. I was just wondering if any of the pastors (or teaching elders?) on the puritan board have web sites with some of their sermons on it? If so, could you provide a link to the sermon page?

Thanks,
Bob

Online Sermons - COMING SOON.........

but until then, feel free to request a list of available resources from our church. I'd be happy to send you sermons on CD free of charge.

Phillip

Pastor Way,
Thank-you so much. I sent you an email with my mailing address on it.
Bob

[quote:31512882b5][i:31512882b5]Originally posted by blhowes[/i:31512882b5]
When my eyes get tired of reading, its sometimes nice to give them a rest and listen to some good sermons. I was just wondering if any of the pastors (or teaching elders?) on the puritan board have web sites with some of their sermons on it? If so, could you provide a link to the sermon page?

Thanks,
Bob [/quote:31512882b5]

Reply...

There are also some good sermons from the Free Presb. Church (and others) on sermonaudio.com as well as audio sermons from the Protestant Reformed Church on their website.

God Bless,
Gregg

Gregg,
Thanks for your recommendations. I'll check them out. Do you have any favorites?

For this thread, though, I'm specifically looking for sermons of puritan board pastors/elders. Reading posts from pastors, elders, etc on this board is a blessing and I thought it would be an added blessing to actually hear them preach.

Bob

[quote:5ea1e18a88][i:5ea1e18a88]Originally posted by blhowes[/i:5ea1e18a88]
Gregg,
Thanks for your recommendations. I'll check them out. Do you have any favorites?

Reply...

I like the sermons on the PRC (audio sermons) website as well as many on the sermonaudio site, especially some of the Irish Pastors from the FPC.

Quote:
For this thread, though, I'm specifically looking for sermons of puritan board pastors/elders. Reading posts from pastors, elders, etc on this board is a blessing and I thought it would be an added blessing to actually hear them preach.

Bob [/quote:5ea1e18a88]

Reply...

Agreed, especially Pastor Way

[Edited on 2-17-2004 by Gregg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back