Sharia has no respect for civil rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalvinandHodges

Puritan Board Junior
Hi All:

The below video may not look surprising, but it documents what is already known about Islam:

[video=youtube;fEPod-hxD7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g[/video]

Blessings,

Rob

Looks like an enthusiastic Christian Arab went looking to disrupt an event?

Looks like an enthusiastic Christian Arab went looking to disrupt an event?

Didn't look like intentional disruption for me.

But we should never be surprised when Satan's dogs bark. They serve their master.

In a way I side with the camera people, they were just video taping. But at the same time the people asked not to be video taped. So in my opinion they should of stopped when they were asked to stop, at least out of respect. If I was at a Christian festival (or something like that), I wouldn't like someone to come up to me and video tape me. I wouldn't mind the questions, just the taping.

Hi:

Video taping or taking photos is legally done in public arenas. Think, for example, the paprazzi taking photos of celebrities. There is no law that forbids one to take a video tape or photo of you in public areas.

Blessings,

Rob

Hi:

Video taping or taking photos is legally done in public arenas. Think, for example, the paprazzi taking photos of celebrities. There is no law that forbids one to take a video tape or photo of you in public areas.

Blessings,

Rob

Exactly. And it is worth noting that those taping asked and received counsel from actual police that they were permitted to do so. Not that legal authority ever stopped paramilitary stormtroopers before.

Hi:

Blessings,

Rob

Thats true. New York City surprisingly released something similar to this.
operationsorderinvestigationofindividualsengagedinsuspiciousphotographyandvideosurveillance.jpg

But it kind of seems like they went there knowing what was going to happen. Plus, in the end they didn't really resolve anything. They could have been more successful in maybe spreading the gospel by talking with people without using the camera.

Point to take notice of is that,

They hit and have no regard for laws against assault here.

They seek to make Christian expression illegal as it is in many countries where Islam is dominant.

If our govt continues to make allowance for Islam and not support the liberty of Christians we will be banned.

The Islamics should have simply continued to say, we refuse to comment on tape. Glad to answer your questions, but not on video.
Then the others should have dropped the video if they wanted and answer then reported what they were told by this, unofficial representative of Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back