Should I get a Wii?

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology' started by etexas, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etexas

etexas Puritan Board Doctor

I know read my post 28!:handshake::handshake::handshake::popcorn:

2. Davidius

Davidius Puritan Board Post-Graduate

:lol: :handshake:

3. tdowns

tdowns Puritan Board Junior

Lol

Gotta Love The Internet.....lol......

4. Kevin

Kevin Puritan Board Doctor

I picked one up a couple of weeks ago. My wife kept calling around until one store had some in stock. The one I got was part of a shipment of 12 the store had recieved a few hours before, the one I got was 1 of 2 left.

Everyone says it is a blast to play. I am looking forward to it Christmas morning.

5. Dena

Dena Puritan Board Freshman

Gryph,
    I would also suggest just making a list of all the places in town, calling all of them, asking when their new shipments are expected in for such things, asking if you can can be put on a waiting list, and if you call and they have one, asking if they can hold it for you for 10 mins. And then if that fails, keep calling and asking if they have any in. hehe.

also...i was thinking. some of the stores might have a program where if another location has one in, they will send it to another location....maybe?

if all else fails, maybe one of these lovely people on here who have stated they have places in their towns with Wiis could buy it and send it to you (you pay them, of course.)

just some ideas!

6. Gryphonette

Gryphonette Moderator

Excellent suggestions, Dena....thanks!

I think I'll try the wait-list idea, for sure. ;^)

7. etexas

Hi Richard! Still getting the Kindle! My wife found out I wanted it and I said:"Cool!" Anyway I do most of my reading at night, always have, so that will not interfere with my "Kindle Time" Like I say, the Wii is the only console that women have seemed to really like, the Nintendo guys did a great job in making a user friendly console!:popcorn:

8. DMcFadden

DMcFadden Puritan Board Doctor

Hey, Lady! C'mon over here. Whata you need? I got iPods, Rolexes, and Wii games right over here in the trunk of my car, cheap. Really! Just don't tell anybody where you got 'em, OK?

9. Gryphonette

Gryphonette Moderator

Let me guess....they fell off the back of a truck, right?

[​IMG]

10. historyb

historyb Puritan Board Junior

I saw a Wii being used on little people, big world. Looks fun but I would be worried I would do the same as the Southwest commercial, Baseball is my favorite. :lol:

11. Calvibaptist

Calvibaptist Dallas Cowboys' #1 Fan

Reminds me of the "Home-Boy Shopping Network" from In Living Color a few years back.

12. panta dokimazete

panta dokimazete Panting Donkey Machete

Just got our Wii - bowling now! Weee! :lol:

13. etexas

I am pretty much decided that is what I want, it has been a while since I had a console game!

14. panta dokimazete

panta dokimazete Panting Donkey Machete

It is the only video game I considered for our household - I like the movement factor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.