Smily Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilgrim72

Puritan Board Junior
I was looking for a smiley of Thomas Manton, and couldn't find one. So I decided to make one of my own. I put it in my photo album under "pics".

This is it ----->
pilgrim72-albums-pics-picture61-manton.png

I know it's probably not as good as the others, but was hoping to use it in my sig. :)

Anyway, thanks! :D

Last edited:
YIKES! :eek:

I like my picture better...

Plus, I think my Manton has better theology than that guy.

So does the silence mean a "no" in regard to the Manton smiley? If so, that's okay. :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you so much!!!

I don't know if the one I made was at the right quality, but it was super easy to make. I could make more if you'd like. (Let me know.)

Thanks again! :D :manton: :D

How 'bout an Adrian Rogers smiley?

AdrianRogers.jpg

Well, maybe not.

Sorry, I haven't had enough sleep......

Andrew,

I just made a Matthew Poole avatar & smiley if you're interested. They're in my photo album.

pilgrim72-albums-pics-picture66-poole1.png

Smiley ----->
pilgrim72-albums-pics-picture65-poole.png

lol that guy copyrights his prophesies :lol:

Don't you love how he predicts world attention will turn on China and media will pay it a lot of attention. Funny he should get that after the Olympic announcement :think:

Hmm... you know, I think I've been doing them wrong. :think:

The background is supposed to be clear... but it's coming out blue & gray & other sorts of shades... *sigh*

Sorry about that. When I figure it out, I'll let you know. :oops:

EDIT: (later in the day) Strange... now it seems the backgrounds are fixed... all by themselves. How wonderful. :D I'm very happy.

NEW EDIT: (next day) I've discovered that on some computers the smilies I created have the messed up backgrounds and on others it comes out just fine... I wonder what the problem is...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back