I have been reading Schaeffer's book, Escape from Reason, and I have some questions about it.
In the particular edition that I have, J.P. Moreland wrote the foreward and he said that some critics think that Schaeffer misrepresented some thinkers. Do you think that these critics are correct? If so, which thinkers did Schaeffer misrepresent?
What did Schaeffer mean when he said that nature eats up grace?
If you begin with autonomous rationality what you come to is mathematics and mathematics only deals with particulars, not universals. Can anyone explain why it is the case that when you begin with autonomous rationality, you come up with particulars, not universals?
Does the distinction between freedom and nature have to do with free will and determinism?
In the particular edition that I have, J.P. Moreland wrote the foreward and he said that some critics think that Schaeffer misrepresented some thinkers. Do you think that these critics are correct? If so, which thinkers did Schaeffer misrepresent?
What did Schaeffer mean when he said that nature eats up grace?
If you begin with autonomous rationality what you come to is mathematics and mathematics only deals with particulars, not universals. Can anyone explain why it is the case that when you begin with autonomous rationality, you come up with particulars, not universals?
Does the distinction between freedom and nature have to do with free will and determinism?

