Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and kids called me and let me know that they went out and bought a nice 2-room tent, so it looks like we'll be going camping this year. We'll be going to Clearwater campground, a nice family campground in the lakes region of New Hampshire, a place we went 10 yrs ago when my oldest was around 5. And, since the site is not too far from Water Country (a waterslide park), they asked if I could get some discount tickets from work.

If my back is in good shape and I don't whimp out, I'm looking forward to trying Geronimo, a 58' high nearly vertical slide.

geronimo.jpg
:banana:

Originally posted by Puddleglum
Just don't bring your hot middle-of-the-country (is MS missouri or mississippi?) with you if you come up here! :)

MS is Mississippi. MO is Missouri.

Please excuse my anal retentive tendencies!

Well, the wife and I finally did something more painful this summer than tumbling down the rapids. We attended a Catholic/Jewish wedding. Really it wasn't so bad. I actually learned why the groom steps on the glass at the end of the ceremony. Apparently, it's the last time he ever gets to put his foot down about anything. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back