Tabletalk's New Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
I've been a Tape of the Month supporter of Ligonier for a while now and have enjoyed the devotional Tabletalk. In addition to the good articles, the devotionals in it are very good.

I got a note from Dr. Keith Mathison a couple of weeks ago asking me if I liked the new layout but hadn't received the Jan 08 Tabletalk yet. It came in the mail last week and WOW! It is really nice. Talk about a complete makeover. It is so nice looking. It almost seems like a classy book now in comparison to the past.

Any thoughts from others who have seen it?
 
I'm almost convinced the devotionals are longer because it looks like there's so much room. I really like it, it's so clean-looking.
 
I've been a Tape of the Month supporter of Ligonier for a while now and have enjoyed the devotional Tabletalk. In addition to the good articles, the devotionals in it are very good.

I got a note from Dr. Keith Mathison a couple of weeks ago asking me if I liked the new layout but hadn't received the Jan 08 Tabletalk yet. It came in the mail last week and WOW! It is really nice. Talk about a complete makeover. It is so nice looking. It almost seems like a classy book now in comparison to the past.

Any thoughts from others who have seen it?
My wife placed mine on my desk, but she had it open to something she was reading, I glanced down and read it for a sec before I knew it was the new T. Talk. Nice layout, I like it, I have always liked the Articles and devotions. :book2:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top